There is a 7 night minimum required in July and August – some homes have flexible dates. After May 1 any open dates can be booked at less than 7 nights at the discretion of the rental agent. There are flexible rates during the off season for some of the properties.
Some homes DO NOT rent during off-Season which is fall through early spring, generally October 1 through May 20. Most Ponderosa Properties, LLC vacation rental homes include laundry with washer, dryer, detergent, decks with a table, chairs and BBQ grill; and paper goods, soaps, linens, and towels (please bring your own pool towels). Each home varies in what is provided and is privately owned and personally furnished by the owner. Please do not take dishes, bedding or other items to another house.
Off-Season usage and rates may apply October 1 through May 20 on select homes. During Off-Season/Winter months, deck furniture and BBQ’s may be in storage and not usable.
50% of total amount is due at time of booking. Remaining balance is due 45 days prior to arrival. All rents, cleaning fees and pet fees are subject to an 8% County Room Tax and a 1.8% State Tax. Ponderosa Properties assesses a non-refundable administration fee of $75.00 on all stays. There is a Cleaning fee charge for each house that is added for all stays unless otherwise stated by the rental agent, Additional fees may be added for excessive use, excessive garbage, and/or damage.( All fees subject to change )
Cancellation Policy: 100% of paid prepayments will be refundable less a $75.00 administration fee if cancellation is received 45 days prior to your arrival date. Credit card processing Fees, if applicable, are non-refundable. There will be no refunds after 45 days prior to your arrival date.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND purchasing travel insurance to cover possible loss. Go to Insuremytrip.com for options and coverage.
In addition, upon arrival, Black Butte Ranch charges $9.00 per person per day (Subject to change) for all guests 8 years and older for full access to pools, tennis courts, bike paths and Ranch facilities.
Homes that are “Pet Friendly” have a non-refundable Pet Fee of $100.00. There is a maximum limit of 2 pets. Please do not bring pets to any homes unless they are designated as “Pet Friendly”. If an unauthorized pet is found on the premises it is grounds for immediate eviction with no refunds given.
Each home is set up and supplied to hold a specific number of guests. Please do not put more people in a house than it was meant to hold. NO air beds or sleeping bags on the floor. (Exceptions are made for infants or very small children) Violation is grounds for immediate eviction with no refunds.
All guests must park their vehicles in the driveway. Parking on the roadway is strictly prohibited by Black Butte Ranch.
All houses are Non-Smoking. Additional cleaning fees may be assessed if smoking has occurred.
Persons who behave in an inappropriate manner (loud, aggressive, lewd, intoxicated, etc.) will be reported to Black Butte Ranch Police.
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at
When you visit our
Please read this
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data,
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the
Publicly Available Personal Information. We collect
Personal Information Provided by You. We collect
Credentials. We may collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our
We use the information we collect or receive:
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the
Services , which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the
Services . These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
5. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our
6. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the
7. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
8. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. No uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this
9. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the
10. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this
11. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may